Why stop shopping when you can receive free shipping? With a minimum purchase of $50 or more at 2loveone.com, shipping is no cost to you. This limited time offer applies only to standard ground shipping.
* You must purchase a total of $50.00 worth of merchandise before taxes, shipping and handling. Does not include 2 Love One gift cards unless purchased with merchandise totaling $50.00 or more before taxes, shipping and handling. No price adjustments on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable without consent by 2 Love One. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Valid on standard U.S. ground shipping to U.S. delivery addresses in the 48 continental states only. Not valid for international delivery addresses or Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, P.O. Boxes, and APO/FPO addresses. Additional charges apply for express shipping. Limited time offer. Only available on 2loveone.com. Terms subject to change without notice.
Please use the chart below to estimate the standard shipping & handling charge for your order. These charges apply only to US deliveries. For orders shipping to all other countries, please visit our International section for applicable delivery charges.
1. Do you ship to **(country) ?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
2. Do you ship to a PO BOX address?
Yes, we do ship to PO BOX via usps & economy shipping, but express shipping is unable to reach a PO BOX address as it requires a signature.
3. Do you provide a tracking number?
Yes, we provide a tracking number for every package we ship out.
4. How many days does your delivery take?
If the item is made or shipped from the United States normally, it takes 4 - 10 working days via standard usps shipping and 15 - 60 working days by economy shipping. If the item you ordered is being shipped directly from the Manufacturer or China it can take 12-60 Business days for delivery. Moreover, it may take 1-2 months to South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.), Africa, and the Russian Federation due to more difficulty of transport and customs issues.
5. I want to receive my order quickly and urgently through express shipping.
We do provide an express shipping service. However, some customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
We recommend contacting your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
6. If I did not receive my package for a long time, which has exceeded the promised delivery time you provided, what should I do?
Please communicate with our Customer Service department by email through email@example.com, and we will try our best to help you.
7. What will happen if there is no one home to accept the delivery?
If you are unavailable to accept delivery, the courier will leave a card to let you know that delivery has been attempted. To re-arrange delivery, please follow the instructions on the card.
We will also send emails to remind you of this. Please kindly check your emails.