1. What payment methods do you accept? For now, we only accept payment from PayPal. You also can use your credit card but via PayPal to make payment. We are working on more methods for buyer convenience.
Notice: If you use a credit card to make payment, please note that there will be a temporary PayPal account generated for transfer of your payment. The PayPal account information will be sent to your email address. If we process a refund, it will go to your PayPal account. You will receive an email with a link. When you click on it you can log into the PayPal account and withdraw your money.
2. Is it safe to pay 2 Love One by using credit card? 2 Love One's credit card payment is handled by PayPal. We do not process or store your credit card information. In fact, we do not even know if your payment is paid via credit card. PayPal does not provide us with your credit card information, whether the payment has been made.
3. Why did my payment did not go through? The reason may be: *It is in the process of payment transfer *Your card is expired *Your card is out of credit (oh no!) *Your card does not allow international transactions *If none of the above is applicable, please feel free to contact us.
4. Is it OK if the currency I use is not USD? You may choose your local currency from the drop-down option found on the upper-right corner of the page. Your local currency will be converted to USD when making payment via PayPal.
5 What is PayPal? PayPal is a payment method for online purchases enabling buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. As of today, PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. One advantage of using the PayPal payment method is that it offers faster, safer, and easier checkouts and promises to protect customers from revealing their credit card and other financial information to the merchant.
7. How do I use a PayPal payment option? Existing PayPal users who would like to use PayPal when placing an order can click on the "Checkout with PayPal" button when checking out. New PayPal users who would like to use PayPal as a payment method will be redirected to the PayPal website to sign up for an account and will be presented with the "Checkout with PayPal" option when they get back to the website.