1. Do you ship to **(country) ?
Yes, we ship worldwide.
2. Do you ship to a PO BOX address?
Yes, we do ship to PO BOX via economy shipping, but express shipping is unable to reach a PO BOX address as it requires a signature.
3. Do you provide a tracking number?
Yes, we provide a tracking number for every package we ship out.
4. How many days does your delivery take?
(All US orders take 3 - 7 Business days.)
International Shipping Normally takes 7 - 10 working days via standard shipping and 15 - 30 working days by economy shipping. Moreover, it may take 1-2 months to South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.), Africa, and the Russian Federation due to more difficulty of transport and customs issues.
5. I want to receive my order quickly and urgently through express shipping.
We do provide an express shipping service. However, some customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
We recommend contacting your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
6. If I did not receive my package for a long time, which has exceeded the promised delivery time you provided, what should I do?
Please communicate with our Customer Service department by email through email@example.com, and we will try our best to help you.
7. What will happen if there is no one home to accept the delivery?
If you are unavailable to accept delivery, the courier will leave a card to let you know that delivery has been attempted. To re-arrange delivery, please follow the instructions on the card.
We will also send emails to remind you of this. Please kindly check your emails.